1.1. Workshop preview
Let’s take a quick look at what we’ll build in this workshop.
- Open the completed version
Create a GitHub account or log in to your existing GitHub account.
- Open GitHub in new tab and keep the tab open
- Create a new account or sign in
GitHub might send you an email message to verify your email or the computer you’re working on.
- Log in to your email by opening a new tab
- Respond to any verification email from GitHub
1.4. Get workshop source code
“Fork” the code for this workshop.
- Open the 3 code repositories by clicking the following links
- Click each Fork button near the top right corner
- Close each tab
We’ll use Glitch as a platform to edit and publish our code.
- Open Glitch in a new tab and keep the tab open
- Click the Sign in button near the top right corner
- Then select the Sign in with GitHub button, and sign in with your GitHub credentials